What is a Host Facility?
CrossCore® Host Facilities are specially selected locations that are certified to host CrossCore® RBT™ Courses where members of that facility and members of the general public pay to attend the course. Attendees of the CrossCore® RBT™ Courses receive a Certificate of Completion verifying their attendance, and may then teach their own CrossCore® oriented classes generating their own revenue from such classes.
Host Facility Benefits:
Host Facilities will generate new income from different revenue streams including CrossCore® RBT™ Courses, CrossCore® product sales, and CrossCore® oriented classes held at Host Facilities.
Host Facilities will be on the forefront in new fitness offerings being able to promote and offer CrossCore® RBT™ Courses and Classes at their locations.
CrossCore® Host Facility Criteria
- Qualify as the right type of club geographically.
- Qualify with the proper training staff and facilities.
- Have solid membership base that will respond well to CrossCore® RBT™ Courses and Classes.
- Will purchase a minimum of 10 RBT™ units to hold CrossCore® RBT™ Courses and Classes.
- Will have securing points for a minimum of 10 CrossCore® units. CrossCore® also supplies securing and anchoring solutions.
- Will pay a Host Facility / CCI Certification Fee.
- Will hold monthly CrossCore® RBT™ Courses, and commit to advance promotion to achieve a minimum number of participants per course.
- Will be willing to promote the sale of CrossCore® products on-site and offer customers a Host Facility specific Promo Code which offers customers a product discount. Host Facilities will then receive a commission on all product sales attributed to their specific Promo Code.
- All CrossCore® RBT™ Courses will welcome outside trainers, professionals and non-members.
Host Facility Application
CrossCore® TEP Schedule and Locations
Where will CrossCore® RBT™ be found?
Elevation Fitness, 8920 Sunset Blvd. Suite 200B
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Saturday September 13, 2014 8:30AM–3:30PM
International Training Courses
CrossCore RBT Basic Essentials 1 Course
Vie Fitness, Kuwait, Friday June 20, 2014
CrossCore RBT™ Course Sign Up
Host Facility Application
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's
CrossCore RBT™ Course Level 1
What is the cost and what is included?
This is a 1-day, 6-hour course. Cost: $230.00. This course includes:
- Professional CrossCore® RBT™ instruction by a CrossCore® Certified Instructor
- 0.6 Continued Education Units (CEU's) through ACE
- 0.6 Continued Education Units (CEU's) through NASM
- 6 Continued Education Units (CEU's) through I.S.S.A.
- 0.6 Continued Education Units (CEU's) through NESTA
- CrossCore® RBT™ Course Level 1 Manual
- CrossCore® RBT™ equipment discounts
Will CrossCore® RBT™ equipment be provided at the Course?
CrossCore® equipment will be provided at the Host Facility where your CrossCore® RBT™ Course is held.
Where can I sign up to take a CrossCore® RBT™ Course?
You may Purchase a CrossCore® RBT™ Course today or Sign Up to be notified as soon as one is available in your area.
What can I do if there is not a course in my area?
CrossCore® RBT™ Courses are coming to a location near you. Check back frequently for location updates. You may Sign Up today and will be notified by email as soon as a course is available near you.
When and how will I receive my Continued Education Units (CEU's) and Certificate of Completion?
Upon completion of your CrossCore® RBT™ Course, you will receive an electronic Certificate of Completion identifying you as CrossCore® Certified to teach CrossCore® oriented classes on your own or in your own facility. You will be able to use this electronic certification notice to redeem your ACE, NASM, ISSA and NESTA CEU's. Other sanctioning organizations to follow.
Who can host a CrossCore® RBT™ course and how?
CrossCore® RBT™ courses are held at specific Host Facilities. Please see Hosting tab for more information.
How do I become certified to teach CrossCore® RBT™ Classes?
You may take a CrossCore® RBT™ Course at a Host Facility to become certified.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Course registration fees are non-refundable. All registrants must successfully complete the course in order to receive a Certificate of Completion for their CEU's. Any registrant missing 60 minutes or more of the course will be ineligible to receive a Certificate of Completion to earn their CEU's. No refunds or credits will be provided.
Are there International CrossCore® RBT™ courses available?
CrossCore® RBT™ World Courses are currently available in the United Kingdom, Australia and Singapore. Send us an email and we will introduce you to our partners overseas. More countries will be announced in the coming months.